Forums » Feedback, Help and Suggestions

Unable to delete account

• August 15, 2019 12:00 AM EDT

I've been trying to delete for a few days, and I'm getting an error. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

• DevilsFood
    • 33 posts
    August 15, 2019 8:10 AM EDT
    Heh...a few of us have tried in the past, myself included (I don't care to delete mine nowadays). Seems like only idiots that go WAY out of bounds somehow actually get deleted by The Mysterious Unseen Gothwire Gods, methinks.

#YeGods!
  • CandyCaneWilma
    • 33 posts
    August 15, 2019 2:40 PM EDT
    I would like to know who manage this site ?! Anyone knows?
  • DevilsFood
    • 33 posts
    August 15, 2019 2:49 PM EDT
    I don't know, but:

...if *I* ran a site like this, I'd probably also Remain Occulted too, heh...sometimes such positions when One has to unfortunately deal with Infinite "Adult Daycare" Dramarama can get MOST Exasperating, I Have Empirically-Noticed.....

-_______-
  • Radical
    • 47 posts
    August 16, 2019 8:31 AM EDT

Just send them a message via contact form and let them know that you want to have your account deleted. I think a few of us also getting pop up error as well

• retrotoons
    • 1 posts
    August 16, 2019 9:48 AM EDT

There's an option under My Settings to delete your account. It'll ask you for your confirmation, select yes. If you're on the phone make sure you're using the full version of the site, not the basic one.

Also this is an ad revenue site, the staff here don't really care for inquiries, just the income from what I can see. So if you have any queries or want to report trolling, good luck. 

This post was edited by retrotoons at August 16, 2019 9:58 AM EDT
  • battleangel
    • 25 posts
    August 17, 2019 6:55 PM EDT
    I managed to delete my old account in 2016 and then create this one but since then I was unsuccessful in deleting my current account and after contacting support nothing happened. I have contacted support and reported numerous issues over the years and nothing has ever come off it. Good luck. You will need it.
  • August 17, 2019 7:17 PM EDT

Wow, fabulous. foot-in-mouth

• Radical
    • 47 posts
    August 18, 2019 7:51 AM EDT

They need more helpers!

• DarthSatyricon
    • 1 posts
    October 1, 2019 11:43 PM EDT
    I want to delete my account