Forums » Hangout

Your job

• kairu
    • 4 posts
    February 2, 2020 3:23 PM EST

Host at a host club here in Japan, also do the designs for original champagne etc.

pro musician so my releases in record stores,gigs,etc bring in extra income.

Sometimes I do composition jobs for other musicians as well.

• Solstra
    • 11 posts
    February 5, 2020 11:43 PM EST
    Sadly fast food, it has its perks and moments of enjoyment.

I'd rather pursue a career in Mortuary Science though.
  • Joshuas7x
    • 24 posts
    February 5, 2020 11:55 PM EST

Nice Kairu

• BeetleBitch
    • 13 posts
    February 13, 2020 11:48 AM EST
    I work not just one but TWO retail jobs. The first one I wasn't getting the hours I needed to make any money. Getting paid only biweekly kinda sucks with that job too.
    Second job is retail as well but I get paid weekly there so it kinda makes up for the weeks I don't get paid.
    I would say I do enjoy the work, but there are times where it does get to me.
    Before that, it was a coffee shop for 4 years.
  • battleangel
    • 31 posts
    February 20, 2020 3:48 AM EST

I am a special needs teacher. I loved working with the kids but the compliance paperwork is shitty. 

• JakeStarr
    • 3 posts
    March 12, 2020 2:53 PM EDT

Personal Trainer. Used to be a massively fat dude. Now I'm not (most of the year.) So I help other people workout. I'm passionate about what I do and I care about my clients. I don't get paid nearly enough though. 

I want to transition to having my own network of indie trainers. I wanna help my friends make more money than they do at the big box gym while also not having to worry about marketing themselves or making sales. I mean, my current job is essentially like owning my own business but with a low income ceiling.

I did not mean to type up this much. Guess I was in a bit of a mood today.

• VoodooCats3
    • 9 posts
    March 23, 2020 3:17 PM EDT
    I work in a care home as Head of Housekeeping and I'm also an Activities Coordinator in the same business. I love my job.
  • melladonna
    • 7 posts
    April 24, 2020 2:46 PM EDT

Local Jewellery Store, Live Event Videographer (Mostly weddings), and Large Coffee Company. Sounds like a lot but it's very balanced and the coffee company gives me health benefits.

• Waterumi
    • 1 posts
    April 24, 2020 3:52 PM EDT

Cannabis industry

• Icosahedra
    • 5 posts
    September 2, 2020 2:33 PM EDT
    I set up machines an help people vote for anything we have to vote for, besides that I write out Astrology Charts and Horoscopes (sometimes I'll add in a tarot&Oracle card reading but i still need to learn more about Tarot. even though I've been doing it for years I'm better at Astrology) i dont know how to get money online from people so for now it's just people around me for Horoscopes and Astrology charts.
    When I one day get married i would like a job gardening at my local cemetery or make an effort to work higher up an fulltime at the board of elections.
  • MitazeSkovand
    • 2 posts
    September 5, 2020 11:36 PM EDT
    I do custom home building and remodeling. I also do complimentary landscape design and maintenance with a focus on habitat restoration, conservation, and highlighting ecological services. Mostly woodlands and creek banks. I’m working on finishing my degree in evolutionary ecology and then taking a 2 year course on landscape design to compliment my horticulture degree and move full time into landscape design and maintenance as a small company.
  • TylorLucero
    • 1 posts
    September 7, 2020 6:53 PM EDT

I am a quality control inspector for a sheet metal and fabrication shop. I also do internal quality audits. 
    It's definitely not something I would have ever imagined myself doing, let alone anything in the manufacturing industry
    but I really do enjoy what I do. It is always challenging and involves a lot of quick thinking and problem solving.