Forums » Introductions

Hi From An Ex Skin Turned Female Goth.

• RoxyJames
    • 37 posts
    August 29, 2019 5:49 PM EDT
    Yep That's Right You Read That Right Just Read My Profile For More Info.
    But I Want To Say A BIG HELLO To My New Family On Here Now To All You Fellow Goths.
    I'm Obviously New To The Scene And Want To Learn So Much What It's Like To Be A Goth, Embrace Everything To The Lifestyle And Culture And To Dress And To Look Like My Fellow Goths.
    So Don't Be Shy Say Hi I Don't Bite, I'm No Vampire Ya No, and Welcome A New Goth To The Scene.
    Thanks
    Roxy
  • DevilsFood
    • 33 posts
    August 30, 2019 7:56 AM EDT
    Velcome Roxy...I'm Lu.

Most here seem okay...or okay enough, methinks, ha.

Others, of course, are certainly Blockworthy.

-_-

Enjoy the place..... \m/ (H) \m/
  • RoxyJames
    • 37 posts
    August 30, 2019 9:52 AM EDT
    Ahh Thankyou For The Welcome
  • Severinskiss
    • 40 posts
    September 6, 2019 10:06 PM EDT
    Probably one of the most fascinating introductions ever. That is quite a transformation. Welcome to the Darkside. Where in the UK are you?
  • RoxyJames
    • 37 posts
    September 7, 2019 6:44 AM EDT
    Ahh Thankyou
    Im near London in Hertfordshire
    You?
  • Severinskiss
    • 40 posts
    September 7, 2019 9:32 AM EDT
    Gloucester but used to live in London. Of course you know Slimelight, but have you been to an Antichrist yet?
  • RoxyJames
    • 37 posts
    September 7, 2019 10:21 AM EDT
    Slimelight yes I've read the reviews about that sounds good and I will need to go and check it out as I believe it's Monthly to.
    Antichrist not heard of this, sounds interesting, please tell me more, as I'm checking out all the good places to visit
  • Severinskiss
    • 40 posts
    September 7, 2019 12:33 PM EDT
    Slimes is open every Saturday Night just around the corner from Angel Tube. Ask for a membership form in get in Free or cheaper most nights. You will need to bring ID as they have a strict door policy. You just missed an AC but check here for the next one http://www.antichrist.club/
  • RoxyJames
    • 37 posts
    September 7, 2019 8:03 PM EDT
    Thanks for that, looks like I'm gonna have to sort my New Rock Boots And get down to Slime, which is only less than a mile away from where I work.
    Is it friendly lot in there, as I will probably be Abit phazed going in on my own to check it out.
    Antichrist does look very interesting, that venue I know where it is I Vauxhall as had a few Skinhead meetings in pubs around that area, plus it's next door from where I bought my motorbike.
    Probably looks to big for me to go to on my own but will follow Antichrist for other nights in the future maybe.
  • Severinskiss
    • 40 posts
    September 8, 2019 3:54 AM EDT
    Slimes is a wonderful place, some of my best friendships started there. It’s very tolerant and always feels like a safe but fun place. Standard nights normally have a trad goth floor and an electro floor but on certain nights they open all 3 floors. A lot of live bands play there too.
  • Severinskiss
    • 40 posts
    September 8, 2019 5:36 AM EDT
    Big event at Slimes /Elektroworks coming up which I will attend
    https://www.facebook.com/staticdarkness/
  • RoxyJames
    • 37 posts
    September 8, 2019 7:37 AM EDT
    Oh Wow yes just checked that Website out.
    This could be my first event I attend as I've now converted to the Darkside. Can't think of a better way to get involved in the scene and dressed for the scene with other like minded people.
    Will need to check my Diary when home (On Holiday) this doesn't clash.
    Super excited in a dark Way
  • Severinskiss
    • 40 posts
    September 8, 2019 8:11 AM EDT
    Great stuff you won’t be disappointed