Forums » Gothic Fashion

Your Best Goth Boots To Reccomend

• RoxyJames
    • 37 posts
    August 29, 2019 6:23 PM EDT
    So I was looking for my first pair of Goth Boots At The Weekend.
    Didn't really know what kind I wanted to be honest as the only boots I've ever worn were my Dr Martens being an ex Skin.
    Went along to Camden Market Here in London Renowned for its very Alternative Scene.
    I saw many pairs to high platform shoes to to knee high Boots. The pair that done it for me after 90 minutes research were thr New Rock Reactor Boots, that just looked so so Goth, but the problem was, was the price £175.00.
    Which was way out my price range.
    But then I came across a large Vintage store in The Market, and WOW they only had a very similar pair of Reactors 2nd hand for sale along with other similar styles. I was in heaven not only were they my size (size 9 43 ) but they were half the price in very good condition. Naturally I got them and I left them on. They are so Goth Looking and feel amazing on and they feel light on the foot despite the chunkyness look to them.
    Now all I want are the Trousers/Pants to go with them. But then again Fishnets could be a very good cheaper alternative.
    So Peeps what's your favourite pair of boots and why?
  • arnellicia
    • 17 posts
    September 1, 2019 5:07 AM EDT

I like Dr Martens and Demonia. The are good looking and convenient.

• September 2, 2019 6:30 AM EDT

ive heard many a goth having a surprising amount of luck on ali express and wish if you are willing to do a bit of modification. as far as top tier goes for really fancy/everyday ones id have to agree with @arnellicia and say demonia and 'martens.

• makaystar
    • 4 posts
    October 11, 2019 4:03 PM EDT

Dollskill has some cute boots!

• gothicaesthetic
    • 6 posts
    October 22, 2019 3:07 PM EDT

Demonia and Killstar. I used to swear by New Rocks but tbh, they can be such a chore to break in and real leather is so expensive without much benefit.

• RavenOrlock
    • 20 posts
    November 6, 2019 2:52 PM EST

How about black combat boots? I wear them almost every day in my office.