Forums » Creative Corner

Monarch King and Lunar Prince Shoot Photos

• ModifiedRabbit
    • 5 posts
    December 20, 2019 4:25 AM EST

Hello! Modified Rabbit here! 
    I am an old VF model (technically current but tbh VF is going away soon soooo) and figured id show up on a few other gothic themed sites. 

Ive technically had this account for who knows how long but I havent really been active on it. 
    Ill be a tad sparse with showing up but i try to keep up with all of my social media. TBH fb is probably the one I keep up with most but ill try here as well. 

Anywho! I like to do art, I model (like actual modelling) and will post some of my shoot photos in my albums here. 
    I also like some video games and LOVE playing around with makeup and wardrobe. Fashion is fun and i dabble in a good many styles. Gothic is my go to though. I feel most comfy in it. 

While I am very androgynous looking without any makeup etc, I am extremely effeminate looking with it.  lol 
    Im male. Just to clear that up. I am proud of being androgynous though. Its great for my modelling. 
    I do not identify as female, though, i know some people would think a guy wearing so much makeup etc would but i dont.  lol 
    I whole heartedly believe in the 'men can be beautiful too' thing. 
    I love horror and creepy shit but also really enjoy cute pastel stuff as well sometimes. 
    I dont reach out to people very easily BUT i do respond easily. Im all for chit chatting with people as long as theyre not being rude and such.  

Hope to get to know some of yall. 
    So that being said, here are a few of my most recent shoot photos that I REALLY enjoyed! 
    I had so much fun doing my makeup for these and on the monarch look, i even made the crown, chest piece and ear pieces.  =] 
    Photographer is Wurmwood Photography. Absolute pleasure to work with! 

• littlemissdeath
    • 16 posts
    December 20, 2019 12:55 PM EST

Oh these are stunning! love.png

• ModifiedRabbit
    • 5 posts
    December 20, 2019 9:13 PM EST
    littlemissdeath said:

Oh these are stunning! love.png

Thank you!   =] 

• tophobgoblin
    • 3 posts