Forums » Gothic Fashion

Killstar

• jadedeceit
    • 14 posts
    February 10, 2020 10:58 PM EST

What is your opinion on them? I personally enjoy their clothing. 

• makaystar
    • 5 posts
    February 18, 2020 5:16 AM EST

IMO theyre a hit or miss, but usually miss... too cheap-looking.

• VoodooCats3
    • 9 posts
    March 23, 2020 2:47 PM EDT
    I do buy from them but the majority is SO overpriced for what it is.
    In general I would say they're over hyped but like I said, I do buy tops, notebooks and little bits from them.
  • Ghouls
    • 6 posts
    April 5, 2020 2:35 AM EDT

Only like the shoes mostly, most is over priced and I might buy ONE of their life style room decors. 

• April 12, 2020 7:12 AM EDT

I buy when they are on sale. I cant stand their cheesy logos but they do have decent skater dresses.

• AnemoneLady
    • 2 posts
    June 1, 2020 5:57 PM EDT

I'm not that into it. The shoes they sell are like shitty knock offs and really foamy and uncomfortable, but still like 60 dollars. Demonia is better for around the same price point. 

• bambi
    • 2 posts
    July 7, 2020 9:58 PM EDT

The items I've gotten from Killstar are decent quality, and a lot of their basic stuff is alright. I feel like they have a nice variety of clothing and a large selection compared to a smaller brand like Black Craft Cult, but they can be pretty pricey. Thankfully they've vowed to cut ties with Dolls Kill, so we'll see what happens with that. 

over all, they charge too much for the quality of their items- if most things were 15$ cheaper i feel people would consider buying more often.

• BlueAdz89
    • 3 posts
    January 31, 2021 3:56 PM EST
    I only buy the kreeptures for myself, i bought alot of clothing for the ex,sizing varied
  • AceColette1998
    • 38 posts
    February 5, 2021 2:31 PM EST

I just bought another striped sweater from there it's the gray and black knit striped sweater

• Alesia
    • 36 posts
    February 5, 2021 3:01 PM EST

Not always a fan of their styles, but sometimes they have a top or dress that I just love.  I've only bought a couple of things from them, which I liked.  Mostly I like that they have bigger sizes than some other goth stores.

• BlueAdz89
    • 3 posts
    February 6, 2021 4:40 AM EST
    Does anyone know if there sizing is good for men? I normally buy xl-xxl spiral direct but there is some clothing i want from k.s
  • BlueAdz89
    • 3 posts
    February 13, 2021 6:30 AM EST
    Bought my killstar clothing and they are too big xD looks like ill be buying more now lol. Xxl for men is pretty big
  • AceColette1998
    • 38 posts
    February 13, 2021 7:47 PM EST

I have an under the stars dress from Killstar and two of their striped knitted sweaters

• miqotes
    • 3 posts
    February 27, 2021 4:25 AM EST

I like some of their stuff, but after doing some digging on websites like aliexpress and taobao, you're paying for killstars label and thats it. You can find cheap versions on those sites and or better-looking stuff for far less. 

The only thing I like continuing to get from this is socks.

• AceColette1998
    • 38 posts
    February 27, 2021 3:18 PM EST

cool what socks do you have from killstar

• annelaurant123
    • 4 posts
    May 22, 2021 5:06 AM EDT

usually it takes how many days for delivery?

• AceColette1998
    • 38 posts
    June 8, 2021 7:51 PM EDT

I think the delivery of killstar is about two weeks

• GothTaku
    • 3 posts
    June 22, 2021 3:48 PM EDT

I'm a HUGE sucker for Killstar (when I can afford it, that is). I think my current wardrobe is an even split of my DIY stuff and Killstar. I usually tend to get clearance stuff but if I have a little extra I might splurge.