Forums » Gothic Fashion

• nevkaia
    • 4 posts
    May 10, 2020 12:13 AM EDT

anyone have goth makeup recommendations? 

you may think its horrible but i still use white grease paint as foundation and random eyeliner pencils for,, everything else. i've found a black lipstick i like recently but i definitely need to find white foundation! 

also, what do you do your eyebrows with? usually i just use liquid eyeliner but i was wondering if there's something better

thanks!!

• Alesia
    • 32 posts
    May 16, 2020 11:16 AM EDT
    I would like to hear about makeup tips too. Every time I see a goth you tuber doing a makeup video, I’m shocked by how many different products they use and how many steps there are. All I do is clean my face and slap on some foundation and eyeliner, and sometimes eye shadow and lipstick. Do you really need to include stuff like concealer to get a better look? Am I being lazy with my makeup routine?
  • tombstonekitty
    • 3 posts
    June 9, 2020 10:17 PM EDT
    nevkaia said:

anyone have goth makeup recommendations? 

you may think its horrible but i still use white grease paint as foundation and random eyeliner pencils for,, everything else. i've found a black lipstick i like recently but i definitely need to find white foundation! 

also, what do you do your eyebrows with? usually i just use liquid eyeliner but i was wondering if there's something better

thanks!!

LA Girl Cosmetics has a pure white foundation in both a matte as well as dewy finish! It's my absolute favorite for either full face or just highlighting.