Forums » Entertainment

What Have You Done In Gaming Lately? (Spoilers Possible)

• enviousenvy
    • 7 posts
    September 9, 2021 4:38 AM EDT
    Just as the title of the topic is asking... what are/were you currently playing and what did you do in said game (be as descriptive or vague as you want).

Horizon Zero Dawn (PS5)

Replaying HZD due to getting the DLC for it not too long ago. I've already played the main story line once but ended up deleting it before getting my hands on the DLC. Currently on my way to Meridian.

AC Valhalla (PS5)

I keep putting this game on the back burner even though I really like the game (oops). Currently searching for side missions and hunting at the moment.
  • AntisocialWeirdo
    • 12 posts
    September 9, 2021 6:33 AM EDT

Tormented Souls a Resident Evil Silent Hill style horror game..

• enviousenvy
    • 7 posts
    September 10, 2021 4:31 AM EDT
    Conan Exiles (PS5)

Spent a couple hours playing this with my fiance. We started a whole new save file since it's been probably 4 or 5 months since we've played. At first we kept spawning back to the beginning because my fiance kept refusing to help focus on building a safe house, instead he wanted to go around killing everything and getting himself killed instead. He didn't believe me when it came to the sandstorms and he died then too. After that he finally agreed to building a safe house, lol.