Forums » Introductions

Salutations from a Cat

• Katnip
    • 1 posts
    February 17, 2015 8:28 PM EST

Hello everyone! ^_^

I'm not really great at introducing myself, so doing the best I possibly can, my name is Ashley. I'm 22 years old and am trying to branch back out into my roots. I haven't considered myself Goth since high school, and now five years later? Well, I was introduced to the rave culture back in 2011, and honestly, I've felt more accepted in that community than I had with any other.. I'm not expected to live up to other peoples standards, and quite frankly, that's what I hated the most with high school, and in work and subcultures, that high school mentality just seems to follow people. 

Anyways, I'm a solitary pagan, I play video games (XBox 360 & PC), enjoy anime conventions, I reaad comics and manga, watch anime... I've been a part of the vampire and therian communities - I am a Cat, by the way. And yeah.. I suck at introductions lol Feel free to ask me any questions.

This post was edited by Katnip at February 17, 2015 8:28 PM EST
  • February 27, 2015 1:11 PM EST

Hey there Ashley. Nice to see a fellow therian in the mix. Wolf here, though I'm no hostile towards felines haha. You say you aren't good at introductins, but that intro isn't bad at all. You did a good job. If you'd like to chat sometime about PC games and anime, hit me up.