Forums » Entertainment

Goth You Tubers

• April 16, 2015 6:07 PM EDT

It's getting really old to Me,to go watch Goth You Tubers and they are asking for donations to pay their bills

• crow
    • 10 posts
    May 1, 2015 5:15 PM EDT

Really? I've seen some asking for donations to other things, but certainly not paying bills. When I first began watching goth Youtubers, I kinda used them as guides to familarize myself with the subculture and to learn other things. "Baby bat" phase. Plus, it was nice to know that there were people like me out there. 

• catholicgoth
    • 3 posts
    August 5, 2015 12:53 AM EDT
    thevampirepandora
  • SatansPuppet
    • 6 posts
    August 22, 2015 1:48 PM EDT
    There's this pretty cool you tuber who's alternative and posts cool hair/makeup tutorials and a bunch of cool vlogs, check him out

His YT name: CaligoBastet
    This post was edited by SatansPuppet at August 22, 2015 1:51 PM EDT
  • August 24, 2015 7:29 AM EDT

Well....The wedding is off for black friday and Mr. Owl now so.. if You were one of the ones,who donated money to them for it,don't hold Your breath for getting Your money back

• Taciturn
    • 2 posts
    October 6, 2015 11:37 PM EDT

Yeah, I saw that Toxic Tears is asking for money for something... A new house?

• CrybabyFreakshow
    • 18 posts
    August 1, 2016 10:52 PM EDT
    Drac makens, love her stuff.
  • DarkerSD
    • 3 posts
    February 4, 2017 12:27 PM EST

It was soo weird... because I just lately learnt that she had been ingage to Mr. Owl she met the MacLeod

• March 6, 2017 3:06 PM EST

I was so upset when Mr. Owl and Black Friday split. :c I thought they were the perfect couple. I do like her husband now though. But I dunno, I haven't really seen many goth youtubers asking for money myself.. One thing that I would be happy never to see goth youtubers do again though would probably be reaction vids to those videos about goth fashion and the goth tag haha. A lot of tag videos I really don't like to watch. It's just the questions, over and over again. The same old questions year after year, stop it! @-@ 

• LadyRaven
    • 9 posts
    May 30, 2017 5:16 PM EDT
    There's others like ReRe Phillips who focuses more on the gothic fashion and makeup and probably modeling. And Angelica Benedict is like a motivational speaker like she really breaks down why you shouldn't be discouraged if being goth or being victims of elitists.
  • July 10, 2017 1:43 PM EDT

I love Angela Benedict! Especially all the stories from the 90s she's told. She really resonates with me.

• denixvames
    • 19 posts
    December 25, 2017 4:30 PM EST

I've only ever watch Toxic Tears and her boyfriend not to mention Black Friday. I know this youtuber who doesn't identify as goth but he fits a dark style and talks about some interesting film topics but he also talks about funny stuff. His name is Baptismonfire.

• December 25, 2018 11:18 PM EST

I mean no one's forcing you to donate. A donation is merely a way for a fan to show their appreciation. They do make videos for free after all which takes up their time, it's nice if they can get something in return for their efforts.

• February 2, 2019 7:09 PM EST

Cemetery confessions is a personal favorite

• Alesia
    • 33 posts
    August 27, 2019 1:31 PM EDT

Yeah I like Angela too.  And also Voltaire.  But I'd never donate money to a Youtuber.  I watch for free, and it's gonna stay free, damnit.  

• BeetleBitch
    • 13 posts
    September 6, 2019 12:22 AM EDT
    Personally, I've been really liking Cemetary Confessions and Of Herbs And Altars.
    I've never donated money to a YouTuber myself. It just seemed more like "Well you chose this life, now you must endure the suffering that comes with it." I know that sounds harsh, but most people can't rely on YouTube to be thier main source of income, unless what they are making from YouTube is regularly enough to pay thoer own rent and bills. Yes I get tired of BF complaining that she has no money yet she's moved to another country. Go figure *shrugs*
    And no I am not "jealous" or "bashing" her.
  • Evildine
    • 2 posts
    September 7, 2019 5:34 AM EDT

seen a couple but dont know any names, think they were mostly hair and make up tutorials, i think blackfriday was 1, unless i am confusing her with another 1 haha

• vampirella
    • 3 posts
    September 1, 2020 12:31 AM EDT

Some goth youtubers I've been watching are Angela Benedict and Of Herbs and Alters. Angela Benedict's channel is completeley focused on all things related to goth from history to music to fashion. While Of Herbs and Alters has a mix of things on her channel from goth related things, such as her history with goth, she also talks about Ed's and her personal life.

• AceColette1998
    • 32 posts
    December 8, 2020 1:23 PM EST

I really like Toxic Tears, Jake Munro, and It's black Friday and Jake munro does alot of reacting to videos and he sometimes creates music and both Toxic Tears and It's black Friday often talk about fashion and It's black friday has actually done some cooking videos on her channel and none of them really ask for donations

• bloodrayne79
    • 7 posts
    January 25, 2021 11:50 AM EST

I have quite a few favourites like Toxic tears, jake munro, of herbs and altars, black friday, psychara to name a few. A few ask for donations but they don't force you to donate. It is really great getting to see like minded people who share their things with others.

• AceColette1998
    • 32 posts
    January 31, 2021 3:18 PM EST

yeah and both it's black Friday and Toxic Tears seem like such nice woman, and Jake Munro also seems like a really cool guy, I like How Jake and Toxic Tears aka Kaya have been in a relationship for more than 10 years and their relationship is still very strong

• DarkAngel23
    • 2 posts
    February 1, 2021 10:06 PM EST

I love Leahmouse and Black Friday . 

• AceColette1998
    • 32 posts
    February 5, 2021 2:33 PM EST

I've actually never heard of Leahmouse