Doom

Star Wars Battlefront II

Skyrim Special Edition

My Xbox One gamertag is: WickedLo1980

This post was edited by GothDude1980 at June 25, 2019 12:51 PM EDT
  • Roach
    • 2 posts
    December 29, 2019 6:15 PM EST

I want to get newer consoles but can't afford to at the moment. I have a few retro consoles though. I also have two 2DS systems.

• GothDude1980
    • 9 posts
    January 3, 2020 12:26 PM EST
    I now have a Switch and I want to buy both Skyrim and The Witcher 3 Complete Edition. I can’t wait until Doom Eternal gets released.
  • February 16, 2020 1:59 AM EST
    My Xbox Live is MoshKing2009

I play Resident Evil 2, 4, 5 and 6 (soon Resident Evil 3)
  • silviera
    • 1 posts
    March 4, 2020 2:48 AM EST

I play on Steam. I have a lot of games , just ask me if I have whatever you wanna play and I'll see if I have it and download it. Oh , and I have all the Valve games so if it's Valve that's a given. Hmu on here. <3 Only do so if you are 18+. Thanks. <3

• ctsv2016bullet
    • 5 posts
    June 2, 2020 2:33 PM EDT

moslyplay jsut warzone now but back then i played shit ton of games  from the arcade on my friends  systesm incud my older ps2 ansd 1 but gott am some hd remix help want orginal classci varity that  hasnt  been around for while sime times better introcud them too newer genration too still have them what has payed the way for many games now   as for me i did play alot of fighting games at the arcades which lucly still put on consoles depside some of them not running fully like some arcade versions but they still their like  x-men vs street fighter or marvel super hero's vs street fighter marvel super heros  xmen children of the atom  marvel vs capcom clash of super herso and marvel vs capcom 2 rest from their point these games were still exciting too reale deon skills as well some people want easy some want channel emiddle games igues but still cound  hope bring back some the classic back as well sega had some good games back in the day so who knows when weel from them in few weeks from now of the hype iguess  but hoping expans my game once  besi jsut his oen becuse if the limited space i have from updates but some  times classic need hds as well when their denftly try up grade the games :)

• smallgoth
    • 2 posts
    August 10, 2020 5:58 AM EDT

Hey ~ I would love to meet some other goth gamers. <3 HMU please !! 

• arnellicia
    • 25 posts
    January 5, 2021 8:27 AM EST

I am currently playing Cyberpunk and  I like it.

• ctsv2016bullet
    • 5 posts
    January 5, 2021 3:50 PM EST
    what ever happened too shooting game black or unreal tournament which was fun back then they serval versions as well just wish alot arcade versions would be ported so we get better versions of those games so more of csn have fun plus I still sega or snk have alot talent left bring back redning console of they learn from their past as snk is trying with neo geo so who what new system console well see yet we e do known certain older games remasters and remakes are coming back too some what prserve what left back then to now.main streaming gaming again iguess just shitty bed didn't hurt gsmes service that through out we seen that but what also awsome we still get see arcade machines still have their day and now more affordable what 1up arcade now raise get kind get hands then regual csbme which more collector they wjstben seeing in wall mart or best buy or target so the Akwys way bring something back
  • AceColette1998
    • 21 posts
    January 13, 2021 1:33 PM EST

Has anyone been able to get the ps5 since it came out because it seems like that so many people are having trouble getting it

• ctsv2016bullet
    • 5 posts
    January 13, 2021 4:10 PM EST
    Haven't been I'm waiting til they fix ps5 problems along for now there no reason too get one because all of them are being scalped so just waiting period until ship in so much that scalper would have stop doing that as for.me just waiting get the marvel vs capcom 1up arcade cabinet and x-men one they just announced later on so would stick with you're ps4 or xbox one or xbox one x for now until thi g can be figured out wasn't really good time released the consoles anyway all g tv manufactures screwing over new hdmi which haven't had firm ware updates yet
  • Vyalam
    • 12 posts
    January 19, 2021 7:24 PM EST

I still have to get from the PS4 era before transitioning to the next era. I love Hack n Slash franchises like Devil May Cry (I still have to get DMC5), Bayonetta and the old God of War games. If I had a Switch I'd love to try Astral Chain, whose mechanics reminds me to Chaos Legion from PS2. Even if I'm not good in fighting games, I'd like to get MK11 Ultimate and the latest Guilty Gear games; a franchise I'd like to try at last. I still need to get Resident Evil 2 and 3 Remakes and The Evil Within 2, also, including MegaMan X Collection 1+2. The last goes on, but it would be extending it too much.

• unj0y
    • 4 posts
    January 20, 2021 12:35 PM EST

Been playing SNES ROMs, mostly Castlevania 4

• AceColette1998
    • 21 posts
    January 21, 2021 1:39 PM EST

I started playing the mario and rabbids game

• Vyalam
    • 12 posts
    January 21, 2021 1:46 PM EST
    AceColette1998 said:

I started playing the mario and rabbids game

Sounds fun. Which other Switch games you play?

• AceColette1998
    • 21 posts
    January 21, 2021 1:47 PM EST

Breath of the wild,Super Mario Party, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion, Super Smash bros, and other games

• Vyalam
    • 12 posts
    January 21, 2021 1:51 PM EST

You should try Bayonetta 1+2, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (its soundtrack is outstanding) and Astral Chain. I play PC, too, but Single Player, only, so far.