Forums » Gothic Fashion

Shopping

• gothpregangel
    • 1 posts
    August 27, 2015 11:14 AM EDT

I need some inexpensive clothing stores where I can buy more gothic clothing for cheap, any ideas? I miss the way I dressed before none of my old clothes fit anymore.

• GloomyHere
    • 1 posts
    September 13, 2015 11:57 AM EDT
    Well I use rebels market, some cheap clothing on the site.
  • October 5, 2015 12:46 PM EDT

I would say try your very local charity stores as they are normally bound to have some options as everyone gives away stuff that can be customised or just look instantly dark to wear, or TK.Maxx...... Failing that, certain websites such as attitude extreme, the gothic shop, Darkside clothing,  The Black Rose, Queen of Darkness (admittedly the online stuff tends to be not always cheap unless they have a sale going on in which case I grab what I can and try to make it fit.......)

Furthermore, if you have any local markets that sell strange curios....they can also have some quality goods.....its always good to look around or even Ebay/Etsy sell some decent crafted items...depends on your look I guess ;)

This post was edited by Deleted Member at June 9, 2016 9:02 AM EDT
  • ScarletDaemon
    • 4 posts
    October 5, 2015 7:51 PM EDT

Ebay is a good place to look around, I'd recommend that. And Rebels Market ( I'm a seller on there ) there's usually sales every so often, and now because it's halloween time, there will definitely be more sales.

• Cult
    • 2 posts
    October 20, 2015 4:11 PM EDT

I normally shop at RebelsMarket for the cheaper side or vampire freak for the pricier side. 

Here is rebelsmarket http://www.rebelsmarket.com/s/goth-16 and vampire freak /http://store.vampirefreaks.com/

• fenriscustoms
    • 2 posts
    June 4, 2017 11:44 PM EDT

G'day, I'm new here and wanted to respectfully ask persmission and advice first. I make coffin make up holders and wanted to basically spruke it (complete with the candy stripe suit and daper hat) is this the right place for my pre war happy go lucky sales pitch? If not does anyone know where would be a good place for my soap box and cane twirling?

• steampunk2017
    • 3 posts
    June 12, 2017 4:28 AM EDT

i have buy the clothing from http://www.punkpartydress.com/ maybe you need it!

• October 12, 2017 3:15 PM EDT

ThredUp and Etsy are great places to find some cheap second hand! ThredUp more so. People can over charge a bit on etsy. Even Forever 21 has some nice peices and they're always cheaper. ^^

• jawbreakerc
    • 1 posts
    March 23, 2018 7:17 AM EDT

My floral sugar skull pullover hoodie and roxy neon leopard high neck crop top.

• denixvames
    • 19 posts
    April 5, 2018 2:56 PM EDT
    Thrift stores and flea markets
  • WeGoth
    • 3 posts
    May 15, 2018 4:31 AM EDT

Do you know  this shop? I discovered on instagram. To be honest, my profile pic comes from them. 

• womensgothic
    • 2 posts
    July 13, 2018 3:47 AM EDT

For cheap womens gothic clothing I always choose Blue Magik (https://www.bluemagik.co.uk/womens.html), they always have the good collection which gives you awesome gothic look

• stangoth
    • 1 posts
    August 29, 2019 10:03 AM EDT

Hey, sorry to post in such an old thread but I just wanted to ask a quick question.

What do you guys think about Restyle clothes in this store https://restyle.pl/main-eng.html? I'm thinking of making my first purchase but not sure if anyone else recommends? Their stuff looks real nice!

• Alesia
    • 33 posts
    August 29, 2019 3:03 PM EDT

https://www.attitudeclothing.co.uk/ is one of my favorites.  But I most often get stuff at Hot Topic online because they sometimes have good goth brands cheaper, or in more sizes, than other sites.

• anesiadora
    • 4 posts
    September 9, 2019 1:42 PM EDT
    Dont look for "goth", look for specific pieces you want (i.e. black lace top) to return more options and price points. The second you slap the goth label on something, they charge like double the price.
  • Vyckeigh
    • 1 posts
    September 19, 2019 3:56 AM EDT
  • TabithaToxic
    • 6 posts
    January 29, 2020 9:22 AM EST

I really love ross.A lot of name brands that are discounted.Got some my best dresses from ross. Allie express is also good 

• Laim1
    • 34 posts
    April 6, 2021 3:56 AM EDT

almost everyone in our family have hypertension, this disease is very common among older people“ Dailybusinessguide

• Laim1
    • 34 posts

I recently additional this feed to be able to my personal bookmarks. I must state, I greatly enjoy reading through the sites. Continue the good work! Growhealthexperts

• Laim1
    • 34 posts

you possess a great weblog here! do you need to have invite posts in my small weblog? Travelbudgetonline

• Laim1
    • 34 posts

This may be the right weblog for everyone who wishes to learn about this topic. You already know a lot its practically not easy to argue together with you (not too I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin using a topic thats been discussed for decades. Fantastic stuff, just wonderful! Geteducationskills

• Laim1
    • 34 posts
    April 6, 2021 3:57 AM EDT

I am usually to blogging i really appreciate your articles. The article has truly peaks my interest. My goal is to bookmark your blog and keep checking choosing info. Gettechexpert

• Laim1
    • 34 posts

We harmonise together with your results and then leave desperately seem modern for your returning revisions. Happylifestyletrends

• Laim1
    • 34 posts

Hello! I merely would choose to make a enormous thumbs up for that excellent information you may have here for this post. I’ll be returning to your blog for much more soon. Themoviesbio

• Laim1
    • 34 posts

I recently link some really good articles on the net Purehomeimprovement