Forums » Bands and Music

Nightwish

• June 10, 2016 9:11 PM EDT

Haven't seen many threads about bands that are actually good so here's one. I absolutely love everything about Nightwish. I love all of their albums but my favorite would have to be Once, and Gethsemane is my favorite song.

This post was edited by SafetyPinSerenade at August 15, 2016 1:32 PM EDT
  • June 12, 2016 3:41 PM EDT

Nightwish is pretty amazing. They're like the one band I still love even though they've changed singers twice. That could ruin a band but they pulled it off well. I really want to see them live next time they tour in my area. If you haven't heard of them, you should check out Kamelot. Nightwish and Kamelot were my favorites back when I heavily listened to Symphonic/Progressive Metal. 

• LokiCoyote
    • 13 posts
    June 15, 2016 6:28 PM EDT

Yes I love nightwish!

• June 26, 2016 6:02 PM EDT

I do believe Nightwish is a Starter band, when we were young, feeling like absolute badass metalheads listeing to Nightwish, Girls singing like Tatja and boys like Marco..

Is one of the bands you grow up with and will always define your way up to the music world.

Their tunes turn me back to my Adolesence..

At least that's what hapened to me.

• June 27, 2016 3:39 AM EDT
    I would not consider a band with 10 minute songs a "starter band"
  • June 27, 2016 6:20 AM EDT

What I mean by "a started band" is that people new to metal can come across nightwish easier than Agathodaimon for example, they're more popular. They "discover" the genre of symphonic metal through them and After learning this sound they try to fid more bands like this. That's what i mean a starter band. 

• June 27, 2016 6:01 PM EDT

Actually the first time I listened to them I didn't like their sound. Well I did a little, the only song I really liked was Amaranth.

• June 28, 2016 5:38 AM EDT

I firts came across 'Passion and the Opera' ! Stood amazed by the dark atmosphere of the song, I was only 12 years old.. Still remember the chills. 

• August 23, 2019 3:24 PM EDT

I only like old Nightwish. I like all the albums they did with Tarja. My favorite album is Oceanborn. Then they went went all symphonic pop metal when Anette took over. Sadly I never got to see them live back when Tarja was their vocalist. I saw them with Anette and I hated the show. The vocals were barely audible. They sound much better now with Floor Jansen singing. 

• Cascade
    • 10 posts
    October 15, 2019 1:52 PM EDT
    I was excited when floor Jansen took over. She's brilliant. Anette quit on them in the middle of the tour. Tarja was amazing, I don't like her solo stuff but I saw her at Prog Power. Her husband is apparently a giant douche.
  • ASDqwelk
    • 5 posts
    November 6, 2019 3:48 AM EST

Document女性在产后喝酒量带有一定的催奶作用,在吃酒酿蛋的时候最好产后丰胸产品,是把酒酿放到锅里面,水开以后,然后再把蛋打散放进开水里面做成蛋花丰胸产品,酒酿蛋花汤有很好的下奶作用。如果长时间没有奶也可以喝一些糯米甜酒产后丰胸,或者是吃一些炒麦芽都有很好的催奶作用。丰胸方法!针对性地有效改善乳房!添加WeChat:zyy9804531给你丰满健康大乳房!