Forums » Hangout

Whats the first thing you'd do if you had an invisibility cloak?

• LokiCoyote
    • 13 posts
    June 16, 2016 4:10 PM EDT

tbh i probably wouldnt leave the house without one if I actually had an invisibility cloak xD it would be amazing (or I hope it'd be)

imagine the pranks!

• June 20, 2016 8:08 PM EDT

Go evrywhere i want to go for free. like the zoo, museums, fucking concerts even. just be like "oh its 80 dollars for this particular concert ticket, lemme just grab my handy-dandy invisibillity cloak, get there before the gates open, and sneak in as soon as they do, and enjoy the concert i had no money to pay for/really wanted to go to"..... yeah so id do some illegal shit hahhahaha

• February 2, 2019 7:14 PM EST

id sneak in to black metal shows and dispensaries

• NerdCake
    • 3 posts
    June 21, 2019 1:02 PM EDT

I second getting into places for free! I might even sneak into Costco haha

• July 8, 2019 1:46 PM EDT
    I would just disappear. I would live my life without having to pay bills because no one would know I was there and just keep living but never be seen again.
  • CandyCaneWilma
    • 32 posts
    July 30, 2019 7:22 AM EDT
    I would probably use it in some way to get some $$$
  • Blaircat1994
    • 3 posts
    August 17, 2019 6:29 AM EDT

I'd probably go into my favorite video game studios and see what they are working on XD 

• GothClot
    • 21 posts
    August 22, 2019 2:05 AM EDT
    First find my two biggest celebrity crushes and kiss there cheeks then run still just in case it didn't work, then mess with some of my relatives and enemies; followed by, sneak into a rich person’s house and just enjoy their giant tubs and overly complicated showers. Then run around in a women’s bathroom before just taking all the old and electronics I want from the closest store(s).